Sea of Thieves

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Jupiter Brown

Sea of Thieves

Post by Jupiter Brown »

I picked up Sea of Thieves with a friend over the Winter Steam Sale. I'm just getting a feel for how many people here play it here and would be up for a couple of sessions, and maybe get something going?

My Xbox name is Mildliner is anyone is interested in adding/sailing.
wietplantje1612

Re: Sea of Thieves

Post by wietplantje1612 »

yhea add me wietplantje1612 on xbox than mabey we could play sea of thiefs and btw can find you on the xbox app for some how
Jupiter Brown

Post by Jupiter Brown »

Nice I'll get you added!
Jupiter Brown

Post by Jupiter Brown »

Just an update, there are a couple of us that are playing Sea of Thieves solo/together for Season 2. It's a bit of a mish-mash between RIP members and others.

It doesn't help that my Teamspeak turns off the chat in Sea of Thieves while it's on at the same time, but if you see me on there playing, you're more than welcome to message and join the crew.

Currently, I'm mainly focused on Adventures, working my way to becoming Pirate Legend. The more of us there are, the more fun and calamity seems to ensue.

I'll be on tonight from 9 pm BST if anyone fancies teaming up.
Sputnic

Post by Sputnic »

I like SoT but I have the game pass version (xbox/PC) I don't think you can play with people on the steam version, if you're on the game pass version. which sucks.

it's a good game nonetheless
Hunchback

Post by Hunchback »

Is this an MMO or what exactly?
I've been looking for a new game to play coop with the wife, we miss the good old WoW and GW2 days...
wietplantje1612

Post by wietplantje1612 »

Sputnic wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:48 pm I like SoT but I have the game pass version (xbox/PC) I don't think you can play with people on the steam version, if you're on the game pass version. which sucks.

it's a good game nonetheless

wel you can link your steam game to xbox so you can play toghter