Lieutenant

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by Piano_Fights »

Piano_Fights wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:43 pm HI,
Admin Abuse report by FOBH RedLeader

Date and Time (UTC): 19/12/2020 17:00
Player Name: [RIP] Viperootaa
SteamID64 (If possible): Unknown
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Attempting to intimidate myself and other into following his instructions threading use a Bans and Kick for in game priority of Vics, Alongside Harassing comments designed to make other retaliate then use that retaliation to threaten players
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):
Recording shows evidence of griefing (Loss of logi wheels), Shows FOBH members responding to his harassing comments asking to take a logi for 2 Mins +
Shows Viperootaa Contacting RedLeader though direct command threatening to kick players if they talk to him anymore, using evidence from the 'harassing comments' incident 10 minuets before.
We have spoken to the admin in question and his information, in addition to what you have portrayed above, has lead me to making the decision not to process your complaint.

The fact you have strategically left out information, and cut parts of the video, about what went prior to the event (e.g. not sharing assets at main & verbal abuse) were key in this. Next time, be complete with your story. Know that Im not a very tolerant guy when it comes down to verbal abuse of any of the admins that work very hard to give everyone a quality server.

If you want to take this further feel free on the forums.
Monkey is out of the sleeve!
Abysswalker

Post by Abysswalker »

Date and Time (UTC): 1-6-21 2144hrs
Player Name: Forcee
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Player was reported to be teamkilling in [RIP] Rusty In Places UK/EU ENG Server #1 would like another admin to look at the recording if possible to see if it was intentional. I followed player for about 10min after the complaint and did not see this player continue the behavior. The teamkilling was reported around the first objective in the first 15-20min of gameplay. I will continue to observe the player and record any future rule violations.
Fattyshow
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Fattyshow »

Date and Time (UTC): 24/01/2021 18:16
Player Name: This Is The End
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198111026639
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Blew up a friendly HAB with C4, the HAB gets rebuild, placed another C4, gets teamkilled, goes to the south HAB and blows it up again.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Video footage from the minimap when he blows up the 3rd friendly HAB
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

Fattyshow wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:25 pm Date and Time (UTC): 24/01/2021 18:16
Player Name: This Is The End
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198111026639
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Blew up a friendly HAB with C4, the HAB gets rebuild, placed another C4, gets teamkilled, goes to the south HAB and blows it up again.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Video footage from the minimap when he blows up the 3rd friendly HAB
Banned. Ty for reporting it. Please keep the video if possible.
macdonald55

Post by macdonald55 »

Date and Time (UTC): 1725
Player Name: [RIP] Snuggles
SteamID64 (If possible): unknown
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):Failed to follow the "first come first serve" rule. We had claimed a vehicle, and he decided to claim over it. despite the rule clearly stating "first come, first serve", i do not see how an admin could fail to understand that. When confronted, he states that it doesnt matter that we claimed it first, except it does matter, because of the rule.

Dire Falls

Post by Dire Falls »

Hello macdonald55, thanks for your message.

Yeah this is a tricky one, because despite what claim went through first, it appears as though both squads reach the vehicle at essentially the same time- its just that snuggles being the SL, gets in the vic first and so his claim is secure. The rule of first come first serve can always be quite contentious, but we'd hope players- especially RIP members would try to be fair (i.e. if certain players get a vic every single game, perhaps letting someone else have a turn etc.) and overruling someone's claim is something I would discourage as it's snakey, and contrary to the friendly and open environment we like to encourage on our servers.

I actually discussed this with Snuggles right after this incident and he agreed he'd try to be more accommodating in future and wouldn't overrule anyone's claims. I hope this helps and sorry you had a bad experience here.

Dire
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

This happened just now, he's still on your servers

Date and Time (UTC): 2021.03.28 - 14:32pm (GMT)
Player Name: youssef
SteamID64 (If possible): https://steamcommunity.com/id/youssef187/
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Racism, homophobia, team killing

Crazy thing is he's currently commander on the game on a RIP server right now

[RIP] UK/EU Squad 1
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Galahad wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:01 pm This happened just now, he's still on your servers

Date and Time (UTC): 2021.03.28 - 14:32pm (GMT)
Player Name: youssef
SteamID64 (If possible): https://steamcommunity.com/id/youssef187/
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Racism, homophobia, team killing

Crazy thing is he's currently commander on the game on a RIP server right now

[RIP] UK/EU Squad 1

He has been banned. Thank you for your video evidence Galahad. Nice work! :handgestures-salute:
★Clan Mother★
Dougie.C

Post by Dougie.C »

Date and Time: 14:38
Player Name: GLOBAL IDIOT
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198344468891
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Auto kicked yet again for language not allowed on the server, this plus existing notes for homophobic and racist remarks leaves no option but to ban.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): See BM log.
muzzow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by muzzow »

Dougie.C wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:43 pm Date and Time: 14:38
Player Name: GLOBAL IDIOT
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198344468891
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Auto kicked yet again for language not allowed on the server, this plus existing notes for homophobic and racist remarks leaves no option but to ban.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): See BM log.
Hey Dougie, ill take a look at this. as i do know how many times he has broken that rule and how he can be with members and other pubs.

UPDATE,

I have given him a one month ban for his many minor rule breaks and as he has been kicked a few times by admin as well.
Dougie.C

Post by Dougie.C »

Cheers dude, posted in wrong thread but yeah, inevitable ban.
muzzow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by muzzow »

:angry-tappingfoot:
NapoleonIII33

Post by NapoleonIII33 »

13/04/2021 18:30

[RIP] Snuggles

Me and my friend created a Squad for one the tanks this being squad 3 and this player made one after us with squad 4 claimed the vehicle and refused to give it despite making a squad after us, from what I understand from the rules its first served and since we made a squad first I don't understand why we had to give up the vehicle.

I have pictures of this but unfortunately the option above writing insert image does not let me upload them I can email or post them somewhere else I suppose?

Thanks in advance
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

NapoleonIII33 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:49 pm 13/04/2021 18:30

[RIP] Snuggles

Me and my friend created a Squad for one the tanks this being squad 3 and this player made one after us with squad 4 claimed the vehicle and refused to give it despite making a squad after us, from what I understand from the rules its first served and since we made a squad first I don't understand why we had to give up the vehicle.

I have pictures of this but unfortunately the option above writing insert image does not let me upload them I can email or post them somewhere else I suppose?

Thanks in advance
Hi NapoleonIII33,

Sorry you had a bad experience.

The rule is
Share vehicles (first come first served, wait your turn)
so, technically it wouldn't have mattered if say squad 12 got the tank before you. It's whoever claims it by means of being inside of it gets it.

Usually though we try to be sports and respect which ever squad managed to name their squad first without rushing and taking it from them. However in this case there was 3 tanks and 3 MBT squads. One squad took 2 tanks, another took the 3rd tank and you were left without a tank. Nothing more to do there then to play until an MBT respawns.
NapoleonIII33

Post by NapoleonIII33 »

CaZ wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:20 pm Hi NapoleonIII33,

Sorry you had a bad experience.

The rule is so, technically it wouldn't have mattered if say squad 12 got the tank before you. It's whoever claims it by means of being inside of it gets it.

Usually though we try to be sports and respect which ever squad managed to name their squad first without rushing and taking it from them. However in this case there was 3 tanks and 3 MBT squads. One squad took 2 tanks, another took the 3rd tank and you were left without a tank. Nothing more to do there then to play until an MBT respawns.

Thank you for replying I understand the rule better now.

Cheers!
Sputnic

Post by Sputnic »

25/04/2021
names: Jorgethestarman 76561198882993006 | sharknando 76561198379736815 | tenekay 76561198068967117
offence: all three of them teamkilling with C4
evidence:

could only kick them.
Evilzeon
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Evilzeon »

Sputnic wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:12 am 25/04/2021
names: Jorgethestarman 76561198882993006 | sharknando 76561198379736815 | tenekay 76561198068967117
offence: all three of them teamkilling with C4
evidence:

could only kick them.

Thanks for reporting Sputnic, Ban's have been Applied.
Etien_

Post by Etien_ »

Date and Time (UTC): 2:15am or so, 25/05/2021
Player Name: cttaylor2k2
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): After opening a squad named 'NWA' he proceeded to ask the whole sqaud if we were infact "N****s with attitude," and then tried to pass it off as if he'd been saying "nonce". Evidence isn't embedded as the video is unlisted, so will require a click-through on the link.
Proof:
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Etien_ wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:34 am Date and Time (UTC): 2:15am or so, 25/05/2021
Player Name: cttaylor2k2
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): After opening a squad named 'NWA' he proceeded to ask the whole sqaud if we were infact "N****s with attitude," and then tried to pass it off as if he'd been saying "nonce". Evidence isn't embedded as the video is unlisted, so will require a click-through on the link.

Player cttaylor2k2 has been banned. Thank you for reporting Etien. Keep up the good work! :handgestures-salute:
★Clan Mother★
WarDaddy

Incredibly toxic SL told his squad to tk me

Post by WarDaddy »

Hello!

Date and Time: 2.09 GMT + 2 or something like that. 2.00 in the morning on June 9th, 2021

Player Name: SLs name was Vekta Mantakree and the guy that he told to TK me was called Cy Mantakree

Offence: I was on an HMG bunker and Vekta Mantakree decided to (I guess) rally the SLs together to work together but I couldn't hear him as I was on the defence for the point and the MG was firing. He proceeds to call me a retard or the like. I ignore it and continue. He then joins another squad as he was kicked off his old squad or perhaps just left it. He then is squad lead again and has a rifleman kit. I ask him why he has a rifleman kit. He then tells his marksman to TK me. The marksman's name is Cy Mantakree. He also says some insult or the like before TKing me.

It's all on the video.