Reporting Players/Admins

bobbert

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by bobbert »

Date and Time (UTC): 01:18AM

Player Name: Orange Juice, Major Beckett, EFG_HEAVY
SteamID64 (If possible): in order- 76561198156249149, 76561198086594990, 76561198191119114

Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Got upset we took an Abrams after we claimed it, followed us in a m-atv trying to ram us off the road, then shot us with LAT kit, and finally built and shot a tow at our tank.

Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BleakMaker »

bobbert wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:55 am Date and Time (UTC): 01:18AM

Player Name: Orange Juice, Major Beckett, EFG_HEAVY
SteamID64 (If possible): in order- 76561198156249149, 76561198086594990, 76561198191119114

Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Got upset we took an Abrams after we claimed it, followed us in a m-atv trying to ram us off the road, then shot us with LAT kit, and finally built and shot a tow at our tank.

Hi Bobbert,

Thank you for coming to our forum and reporting this incident.
Orange Juice has been banned as he did the actual team killing, destroying of team assets and he was the squad leader.

For the other two I have added a note so that we can keep an eye on them.

Kind Regards,
Bleak
FLAXMS

Post by FLAXMS »

Date and Time (UTC): 1:25AM
Player Name: Owl
SteamID64 (If possible):76561198175738338
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Makes heli claim after me, then blocks helipad while acting dumb even after other SL's kindly ask him to just accept his loss since we already made plans in the beginning of the game between multiple Squads
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):https://ibb.co/72mThFS
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Thanks for reporting FLAXMS. A [RIP] Squad Command rep will get with you asap.
★Clan Mother★
papito

Post by papito »

that is very strange, i have only just seen this now
papito

Post by papito »

Trib_UK wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:01 pm So for full disclosure I've looked at the video and I've spoken to a few of the players, RIP and non-RIP that were on last night. It's been corroborated that you were generally trolling and being disruptive and abrasive in chat, and fully merited the kick. From the video at the end there is conduct that we do not appreciate in RIP and do not condone at all, which further merited a ban from our server.
what conduct?
Nitch

Post by Nitch »

Date and Time (UTC): 26 June 2023 / Around 2030 UTC
Player Name: HexMan
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198321975627
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Deliberately being racists after a verbal warning from a junior admin. Unfortunately the initial verbal warning (before the vehicle left the base was not captured). Several people made comments or spoke in an accent to mock the fact we were playing as PLA. HexMan persisted in making comments in that tone so I kicked him.
BigSoops

Post by BigSoops »

Date and Time (UTC):1600
Player Name: Spooky
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): N**** in all chat end of round
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... sPOOKY.mp4

Edit: inserted link to the proof on discord
/planetgong
TheUKmoody
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by TheUKmoody »

BigSoops wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:28 pm Date and Time (UTC):1600
Player Name: Spooky
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): N**** in all chat end of round
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... sPOOKY.mp4

Edit: inserted link to the proof on discord
/planetgong
Hi BigSoops

Thank you very much for reporting this to us.
As you are aware, Racism is not tolerated on our servers.
I have Banned this person perm.

- TheUKmoody
★Recruitment Officer|Squad Command|Academy Instructor|Command Staff★
SargeSloth

Post by SargeSloth »

Date and Time (UTC): match ending 18:58
Player Name: AL BUNDY
SteamID64 (If possible): -
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):

Playing commander on new player friendly server and yelling at a dude (Hearts) for being "out of place" and just generally being an ass as a commander.

Well I went to the said player who didn't know how to use comms on command. and He was learning the SL mechanics behind the lines. Our commander just kept repeating his phrase of being out of place and I told him that I'm going to s10 location to figure it out. And then I adviced them to move on closer to the frontline in localvoice and they actually started to do so.

Not long after I scoot away in LAV when I see that squad 10 got disbanded and he got kicked. If you are playing on NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY server you cannot expect every leader to be competent to run different tactics and follow your micromanaging. When you step into boots of SL the amount of comms in general steps up. It takes some time to sink in. In my honest opinion this was not new player friendly match in any way nor was it fun to play as an experienced one. Please do not disrespect new players.....
Trib_UK
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Trib_UK »

SargeSloth wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:07 pm Date and Time (UTC): match ending 18:58
Player Name: AL BUNDY
SteamID64 (If possible): -
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):

Playing commander on new player friendly server and yelling at a dude (Hearts) for being "out of place" and just generally being an ass as a commander.

Well I went to the said player who didn't know how to use comms on command. and He was learning the SL mechanics behind the lines. Our commander just kept repeating his phrase of being out of place and I told him that I'm going to s10 location to figure it out. And then I adviced them to move on closer to the frontline in localvoice and they actually started to do so.

Not long after I scoot away in LAV when I see that squad 10 got disbanded and he got kicked. If you are playing on NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY server you cannot expect every leader to be competent to run different tactics and follow your micromanaging. When you step into boots of SL the amount of comms in general steps up. It takes some time to sink in. In my honest opinion this was not new player friendly match in any way nor was it fun to play as an experienced one. Please do not disrespect new players.....
Hi Sarge,

Thanks for letting us know. I will be looking into this directly. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

Ta,
Trib
Trib_UK
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Trib_UK »

SargeSloth wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:07 pm Date and Time (UTC): match ending 18:58
Hey Sarge,

Firstly, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We take our ethos as being a fun and welcoming clan seriously and so if there are any situations that arise that contravene that, we aim to deal with it in the appropriate manner.

The admins involved in what happened the other night have been spoken to in order to understand the situation in how it panned out and appreciate how it can be better administrated in the future. We will keep on being a New Player friendly server and will welcome any constructive criticism in the future about how we can maintain that image.

Thanks again,
Trib