Unbecoming name?

lelwat2

Unbecoming name?

Post by lelwat2 »

I got kicked when I tried to join the server yesterday.
My steam name is : Noobest Noober Grumpy Noob
Can someone explain how is that an unbecoming name ?
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Re: Unbecoming name?

Post by Planetgong »

Hi,
Thanks for coming on our forums. You got automatically kicked, as the term "noob" is, according to our server rules: https://rustyinplaces.org/rules/server-rules
prohibited in any form.
You're free to join our server with a gamename that doesn't breach our rules.
lelwat2

Post by lelwat2 »

Oh its one of the snowflake communities i see. Sorry about hurting ur feelings by calling myself noob. I will be leaving now. See ya.
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

lelwat2 wrote:Oh its one of the snowflake communities i see. Sorry about hurting ur feelings by calling myself noob. I will be leaving now. See ya.
Cool beans. Not gonna miss you.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

lelwat2 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:38 am Oh its one of the snowflake communities i see. Sorry about hurting ur feelings by calling myself noob. I will be leaving now. See ya.

Correction: "one of the [biggest, oldest, most professional] snowflake communities" out there. :wave:
★Clan Mother★
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

My feelings are more hurt that you did not read the rules upfront before joining server or posting, saving you and all of us this time.

We have our reasons for this rule, they run deep and have been in existence since the very first days people called each other it in a derogatory way online.