Halo Infinite

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Halo Infinite

Post by Wilhem »

Noticed we have more than few members playing Halo.
Few of us play together almost daily and talk on Last of the breed discord (one we used for Tarkov)
If there is interest and you don't have link feel free to ask for it.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Halo Infinite

Post by Trixy »

So....like Quake revisited, except with Master Chief?
★Clan Mother★
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

Trixy wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:34 pm So....like Quake revisited, except with Master Chief?

I hate that that kinda works yeah.
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

Vo1dPr0xy wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:16 pm I hate that that kinda works yeah.
Why hate? Quake was great game. And yeah halo Infinite MP feels like slower paced halo game or unreal tournament. Less jumpy and slower.

It rly feels like old school game with modern paint on top of it. I feel like younger generations will not play game for a long (unless it hits in esports and MS backs it up with big money rewards). But for us that played Quake or UT it is good modernized old game.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

Wilhem wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:55 pm Why hate? Quake was great game. And yeah halo Infinite MP feels like slower paced halo game or unreal tournament. Less jumpy and slower.

It rly feels like old school game with modern paint on top of it. I feel like younger generations will not play game for a long (unless it hits in esports and MS backs it up with big money rewards). But for us that played Quake or UT it is good modernized old game.
Just mean that I hate you can describe it that way because it is however two completely different games. Nothing wrong with the game ;) played it many times myself.