Foxhole new war 25/05/21

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Creation

Foxhole new war 25/05/21

Post by Creation »

Right lads!

The latest foxhole war (75) has ended, with it smashing all previous war records for being the longest, bloodiest and having the most nukes launched in one single war. The next war begins this coming tuesday night 25/05/21 at 18:00 GMT.

I know the foxhole event we had the other day was a bit of a mess. But it was because people are relatively quite new to the game, as well as joining a war that was half way through at that point. With a fresh war starting soon hopefully this will give people an oppertunity to get their foot in the door and have some fun with this game.

All the best content can only really be achieved by groups of cooperating people (artillery, vechicles, building) so what I propose is, when the next map layout is released we choose a region and we own it. This way people can jump in and out of the war when it suits them without needing to ask which region are we fighting in, which spawn etc.

Let me know what you guys think and if your interested post a reply below.

:handgestures-salute:
Big Spender

Re: Foxhole new war 25/05/21

Post by Big Spender »

Picked it up a few weeks ago after I saw the last event (couldn't attend because of Squad match). Would love some people to play with, I sorta have a grasp on what to do :lol:
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

I tend to go in multiple regions dependable what i do. Also there is sometimes defence mission that needs to be fast in other regions. That is why i would not recommend going for just one region.

As for sides ppl like wardens and they always have higher queue than colonials. I would suggest we go for colonials thia time so we wait less.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

As for playing again i can make event on thursday and we can see how many ppl are interested.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
Big Spender

Post by Big Spender »

Would love to join you guys, but can't do thursday as that's the squad match. Is there any difference between colonials and wardens?
Creation

Post by Creation »

Big Spender wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:01 pm Would love to join you guys, but can't do thursday as that's the squad match. Is there any difference between colonials and wardens?
Each faction is assymetrical which means the "tech" or weapons each faction makes is different. To put it simple Wardens are considered the "defensive faction" with vehicles like the heavy tank destroyer which packs a punch but is very slow

and Colonials are considered the "attacking faction" with lighter but speedier vehicles which cost less materials to make.

Don't worry about specific events or dates I was hoping for more of a continuous drop in sort of group that will play over the course of the war rather than one big night of foxhole
Big Spender

Post by Big Spender »

Creation wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:02 pm Don't worry about specific events or dates I was hoping for more of a continuous drop in sort of group that will play over the course of the war rather than one big night of foxhole
awesome, sign me up!
Creation

Post by Creation »

Its all starting soon, made a temporary channel on TS is anyone plans to come on. Password is "collies" since thats the team we are gonna join this war.

See you out there!
Sawboss
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Sawboss »

See you on the battlefield ....impaled on my bayonet collie filth!