wearing a clan tag/ not official clan

Lennox

wearing a clan tag/ not official clan

Post by Lennox »

I left rip almost a month ago, wanted to know when i could start wearing tags of my own again if you will allow it in youre server, pls let me know thanks
Dougie.C

Re: wearing a clan tag/ not official clan

Post by Dougie.C »

Don't think there's any rule for wearing non RIP tag when not a member of the clan... Once you've left RIP you're free to do as you wish and still play on RIP servers.
Trib_UK
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Trib_UK »

"If you have decided the time to leave [RIP] has come for whatever reason, then all we can say is, have fun and good luck wherever you may end up and we may see you again.

All we ask is that you let us know you are leaving and that you leave amicably.
Remember to post your resignation in the 'Leaving RIP' forum section so that all know you have left so any admin and other rights can be removed.
If you leave amicably and you let us know that you are joining an existing/creating a new clan
We may temporary ban you for 30 days just to protect ourselves from issues similar to what we have had in the past with sour members leaving.
We would prefer to have everyone leave amicably and not end up with bad blood but this is not always possible.
Things NOT to do when leaving:
Post anything defamatory, as all it will do is be removed and your account will be deactivated without hesitation.
Don't abuse your admin on the servers before your rights are removed.
Join a competing clan mid tournament, without letting us know.
Try to recruit members into another clan.
Breaking any of the above rules will automatically end up with you being permanently banned from our servers."
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

Feel free, you left amicably and let us know.