Changing Map/ Layers

Lennox

Changing Map/ Layers

Post by Lennox »

I know there are alot of bugs/ performance issues on new maps or bugs with factions, are rip changing the rotation at any point, i think i speak for alot of regulars that the current rotation is horrendous especialy talil outskirts with 6 helis, just wanted to know if anything is happenning soon its making me not want to play the game its boring
VoidProxy

Re: Changing Map/ Layers

Post by VoidProxy »

There's a few bugs in the current CAF layers (like, most of them...). This is being sorted :)
Piano_Fights
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Piano_Fights »

V2. The bugs update. Creating a rotation is difficult and takes time. Creating one while having a lot of bugs in yhe game is even harder. The rotation chief is working on it :)
Monkey is out of the sleeve!
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

The rotation has been changed twice since v2, but as there are so many bugs they don't work correctly. The biggest bug for rotation is that it skips CAF layers.

Glad I don't do the rotation anymore as a nightmare.
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

I think yesterday was also the first time we ever played that specific layer with 6 helis on each team.

I thought it was great and refreshing. Nothing wrong with trying out new layers for a change.
Plan B

Post by Plan B »

I really hope the 6 tank Logar is in the rotation, I really wanna see that play. Whacky layers are good, not every round needs to be sweaty AAS rushes
DogBite
Captain
Captain

Post by DogBite »

Plan B wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:43 am I really hope the 6 tank Logar is in the rotation, I really wanna see that play. Whacky layers are good, not every round needs to be sweaty AAS rushes
It's in the rotation. Just have to wait for a fix for the CAF layers not loading in.