Reporting Players/Admins

RustyInPlaces
Board Admin
Board Admin

Reporting Players/Admins

Post by RustyInPlaces »

If you wish to make a complaint against another player for breaking the rules/abuse or report one of our admins for abusing their admin rights on our server(s) please use the following format:

Code: Select all

Date and Time (UTC):
Player Name:
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):

In the case of Admin abuse, the admin that the complaint is against will not be part of the investigation and it will be handled by those further up the chain of command.

Once a verdict has been reached and given, if you are still unhappy with the outcome then you can report problems/Admin abuse with a specific server, by emailing Licensing@offworldindustries.com with the following details:
- Name of the server
- Any evidence such as video, pictures etc
- Date and time of incident
Or alternatively/and you can fill out the following form https://forms.gle/R3D434WVuaY9obtT6

Before sending an email to OWI for admin abuse, it's in everyone's best interest to report here.
PREDALIEN97

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by PREDALIEN97 »

Date and Time (UTC): Around 18:00 21/08/2020
Player Name: ZekretaZZ
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198302204211
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Digging down a hab and teamkilling on purpose
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BleakMaker »

PREDALIEN97 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:54 pm Date and Time (UTC): Around 18:00 21/08/2020
Player Name: ZekretaZZ
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198302204211
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Digging down a hab and teamkilling on purpose
Thanks for your report the player has been banned.
PREDALIEN97

Post by PREDALIEN97 »

Thank you a lot!
deafcobra

Post by deafcobra »

Date and Time (UTC):3a
Player Name: It was an admin
SteamID64 (If possible): no idea
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Kicked for "main camping", it's not in the rules nor were we warned beforehand.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Check your battlemetrics log
FcukLuke

Post by FcukLuke »

Date and Time (UTC): 17:30
Player Name: NeoGold, WallexMed
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Purpose Team killing
Laeknir

Post by Laeknir »

FcukLuke wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:52 pm Date and Time (UTC): 17:30
SteamID64 (If possible):
Thank you for you video evidence,
CaZ has actioned
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

FcukLuke wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:52 pm Date and Time (UTC): 17:30
SteamID64 (If possible):
As Laeknir mentioned, I've banned him. Thank you for reporting it. However as I mentioned earlier, it's highly unusual for someone to TK a friendly tank without provocation. In your video you're heard saying "please do it" and laughing when he shoots you. It enforces his accusations of your behavior prior to the incident. So see it as a warning that we also do not allow provocation, trolling or baiting on our servers. Rather try to resolve any disputes and misunderstandings on our servers amicably.
FishBop

Post by FishBop »

Date and Time (UTC): 07/10/2020 02:00 (In the morning)
Player Name: Nebula, Serg, Christiano Chromaldo
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198227733640, 76561198254220279, 76561198396641035
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Bad language (Racism), Teamkilling for Vehicles, Wasting team assets, Spamming.

Link:
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

FishBop wrote:Date and Time (UTC): 07/10/2020 02:00 (In the morning)
Player Name: Nebula, Serg, Christiano Chromaldo
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198227733640, 76561198254220279, 76561198396641035
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Bad language (Racism), Teamkilling for Vehicles, Wasting team assets, Spamming.

Link:
Actioned, thx for reporting
RUZE

Post by RUZE »

Date and Time (UTC): 1:20 PM ish 15/11/20
Player Name: [RIP] CaZ (Admin)
SteamID64 (If possible):

as per server rules:

Bad language
Disrespect
Glitching
Spamming
Stat padding
Name violation (Abusive or offensive names)
Team killing
The term NOOB in any form (Includes noobtube)
Provocation
  • Making room for members (the following order for removal is in affect):
    Idle players (over 5 minutes and when server not seeding)
    Players not in squads (for games that are squad based)
    Players with large - (negative) scores
    Players that have had warnings
    Other clans members
I was kicked unjustly by admin [RIP] CaZ. Whilst waiting at main for the tank to spawn, we were in the Stryker with my squad [RIP] Lennox and [RIP] Not So Cranky. Meanwhile CaZ had made a squad named "2 Man Stryker" and had spawned at main whilst we were already in the Stryker. Whilst in my stryker and he was stood still seemingly AFK i ran him over twice, I was not according to your own rules, breaking any of them. After this occurred I was kicked from the server for "Trolling". with no prior warning, verbal or written.

During the entire time CaZ made no effort to verbally communicate or issued any form of written warning.

Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): I have no screenshot or recording however Lennox and Not So Cranky can act as witnesses as well as CaZ squad mate VikingAshby.
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

RUZE wrote:...
Provocation...
RUZE wrote:...Whilst in my stryker and he was stood still seemingly AFK i ran him over twice...
RUZE wrote: ...I was not according to your own rules, breaking any of them....
wrong

The rule says: a warning or kick will be given for.....
There is no right for getting warned, though it would have been ok to do so. But noone has to warn a troll before he kicks.
Especially if they have a note on their bm profile.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

★Clan Mother★
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

RUZE wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:34 pm Date and Time (UTC): 1:20 PM ish 15/11/20
Player Name: [RIP] CaZ (Admin)
SteamID64 (If possible):

as per server rules:

Bad language
Disrespect
Glitching
Spamming
Stat padding
Name violation (Abusive or offensive names)
Team killing
The term NOOB in any form (Includes noobtube)
Provocation
  • Making room for members (the following order for removal is in affect):
    Idle players (over 5 minutes and when server not seeding)
    Players not in squads (for games that are squad based)
    Players with large - (negative) scores
    Players that have had warnings
    Other clans members
I was kicked unjustly by admin [RIP] CaZ. Whilst waiting at main for the tank to spawn, we were in the Stryker with my squad [RIP] Lennox and [RIP] Not So Cranky. Meanwhile CaZ had made a squad named "2 Man Stryker" and had spawned at main whilst we were already in the Stryker. Whilst in my stryker and he was stood still seemingly AFK i ran him over twice, I was not according to your own rules, breaking any of them. After this occurred I was kicked from the server for "Trolling". with no prior warning, verbal or written.

During the entire time CaZ made no effort to verbally communicate or issued any form of written warning.

Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): I have no screenshot or recording however Lennox and Not So Cranky can act as witnesses as well as CaZ squad mate VikingAshby.
The fact that you're complaining about admin abuse for running over an admin while he was talking to his squad in main base is beyond me. In case you did not know, running someone over has a risk of sending them flying and causes them to suicide and forcing them to wait 2min to respawn.

You've also been warned by me directly before for ridiculing me and a RIP rule we enforce to our members of which I'm sure your mates have well informed you off. I strongly urge you to refrain from such behavior from hereon on our server as next offense will likely result in a ban.
RUZE

Post by RUZE »

so just to confirm:

running people over is a kick-able offence, as running people over is considered provocation/trolling.

I hope this rule is enforced stringently and fairly to every and all players on the server, and not just applied when admins feel like it.

also this had nothing to do with team killing.

I have never personally ridiculed CaZ, that is a blatant lie. if you have proof of such an accusation, you should post it instead of waving around baseless accusations. I have never ridiculed the rule either, I have said in local chat to make sure all RIP members on TS, as my mates get pulled up on it a lot. I want all members to follow the server rules and to not be singled out. I'm surprised that such behavior would warrant a ban from the server. Perhaps you could clarify on what behavior would result in me being banned. Perhaps another admin could chime in as I was under the impression that the admin this related to could not be part of the investigation.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

RUZE
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

RUZE wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:17 pm so just to confirm:

running people over is a kick-able offence, as running people over is considered provocation/trolling.

I hope this rule is enforced stringently and fairly to every and all players on the server, and not just applied when admins feel like it.

also this had nothing to do with team killing.

I have never personally ridiculed CaZ, that is a blatant lie. if you have proof of such an accusation, you should post it instead of waving around baseless accusations. I have never ridiculed the rule either, I have said in local chat to make sure all RIP members on TS, as my mates get pulled up on it a lot. I want all members to follow the server rules and to not be singled out. I'm surprised that such behavior would warrant a ban from the server. Perhaps you could clarify on what behavior would result in me being banned. Perhaps another admin could chime in as I was under the impression that the admin this related to could not be part of the investigation.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

RUZE
Intentional running over players is kickable same as intentional tk.

As for proof you do acuse him without proof too.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Ok. This is no discussion forum.
@RUZE you're welcome to open a seperate thread here:

https://rustyinplaces.org/forums/126

But stop posting here.
Fishy-SQUAD

Post by Fishy-SQUAD »

Date and Time (UTC): 11:26 PM
Player Name: Matt
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Me and my Squad leader were in a logistics truck, Matt enters the vehicle, complains about the speed so we tell him to leave if he does not like the speed at which were travelling at, he proceeds to leave the vehicle and then shoot our tires out.
Piano_Fights
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Piano_Fights »

Fishy-SQUAD wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:38 pm Date and Time (UTC): 11:26 PM
Player Name: Matt
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Me and my Squad leader were in a logistics truck, Matt enters the vehicle, complains about the speed so we tell him to leave if he does not like the speed at which were travelling at, he proceeds to leave the vehicle and then shoot our tires out.
Hi fishy,

My apologies in only noticing your report this late. It has slipped the attention. The video is no longer available so I cant really follow this up as of now. Can you repost?
Monkey is out of the sleeve!
Piano_Fights
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Piano_Fights »

HI,
Admin Abuse report by FOBH RedLeader

Date and Time (UTC): 19/12/2020 17:00
Player Name: [RIP] Viperootaa
SteamID64 (If possible): Unknown
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Attempting to intimidate myself and other into following his instructions threading use a Bans and Kick for in game priority of Vics, Alongside Harassing comments designed to make other retaliate then use that retaliation to threaten players
Recording shows evidence of griefing (Loss of logi wheels), Shows FOBH members responding to his harassing comments asking to take a logi for 2 Mins +
Shows Viperootaa Contacting RedLeader though direct command threatening to kick players if they talk to him anymore, using evidence from the 'harassing comments' incident 10 minuets before.
Monkey is out of the sleeve!