Antistasi Talk

madfknmax

Antistasi Talk

Post by madfknmax »

This is our place where we can talk about whats going on on Tanoa.
Suggestion on what we should focus on etc..

First of all:
- We should get our Arsenal/garage going. (Take what we have unlimited supply of, bring everything you find)
- Keep agression as low as possible, so we don't get attacked too early
- Enjoy yourselves!

Let's conquer back Tanoa!
madfknmax

Re: Antistasi Talk

Post by madfknmax »

What a busy first day this was.
After gearing up we actually started moving our HQ to one of the islands.
Our next objective should be to secure this island, especially the airfield. Those apaches do hurt! :P

Our first assault on the airfield:

Last edited by madfknmax on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blackmail

Post by Blackmail »

Could someone post a screenshot of the current map situation?

Also, do we currently try to hold our stuff or let we take it to reduce aggression?
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

Current map:

EDIT:
Is a bit dark, will make a new one once its daytime.
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

Just [RIP] beeing very professional!
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

Remember guys: In order to build up supplies we have to collect as many guns and Vests etc. as possible!
Don't just pick any gun from the arsenal but the ones we have got infinite amounts of.

Aggression is above 90 atm. We should lower it.

Thanks!
Haarfagr

Post by Haarfagr »

Any tips on how to lower it? I have no idea, apart from reviving and letting POW free.

Been some good fun guys. I enjoy this.
Burny

Post by Burny »

Its really nice to see the amount of player and that they are all having fun.

But its bloody sad to see the progress.
We are 2 days in the mission, we havnt unlocked shit and the aggresion level is at 100 US and 45 RUS. There is 0 commitment to faction and 0 fucks given about the arsenal.
Its destroying my experience as the few times when i get on, i have to be the "I am a James Blunt" that tells everybody not to take shit from the arsenal unless we have unlocked it. And yet see the amount of items decline.

How hard is it to understand that the more we unlock the more enjoyable it is for everyone encluding the pubs.

I really hope i got alot of likeminded players around, otherwise its going to be a short mission for me
Haarfagr

Post by Haarfagr »

I agree Burny.

As I said though, I dont understand how we can keep the aggression down? What's the best way to do it?
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

To lower aggression, revive, capture and release enemy. Then fail the supply convoy and supply delivery missions.

As for the weapons, it's not difficult to understand. If the weapon, clothing etc doesn't have the infinity symbol (so has a number) leave them in the crate. Wish we could only add items and only remove those that were infinite.
Bl4ckP4nth3r

Post by Bl4ckP4nth3r »

I tried, but even this afternoon with only a few guys on it was still to much off a mess.
Seldom good comms, when FTL asked something people all over the place thinking of their own and doing for their own.
When shooting no call-outs etc etc. Taking vehicles and driving off ...

Everyone always pushing the direction of the shooting rince and repeat.
Not for me this way. I don't need to true hardcore military experience but neither the way it is now.
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

Bl4ckP4nth3r wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:43 pm I tried, but even this afternoon with only a few guys on it was still to much off a mess.
Seldom good comms, when FTL asked something people all over the place thinking of their own and doing for their own.
When shooting no call-outs etc etc. Taking vehicles and driving off ...

Everyone always pushing the direction of the shooting rince and repeat.
Not for me this way. I don't need to true hardcore military experience but neither the way it is now.
I have experienced it the other way around, tbh. Coms were clear, everyone did what SL said (as if we were playing Squad). The commander told the Units what to do. Very nice and enjoyable, for me atleast.

Anyways, I do understand your point. If it gets too chaotic it's much more of a chore than anything else. Let's all work on that so we can improve the experience for us and the people we are playing with. :dance:
Haarfagr

Post by Haarfagr »

The main thing is that the groups become too big or are split up in different parts of the map. Use the group function, and let's try to not have 10+ groups. That is not enjoyable to me.

I hope you try again Black, was nice having you with us. :D
Clickmix

Post by Clickmix »

Some people have played loads of arma online in the last years, so they know what to do and what to expect. For some arma is a completely new experience and they need to learn what is what.
It's a big sandbox game, so lots and lots of things to play around with compared to Squad or PS.

It just started up again this Saturday, so I think it needs to settle a little. Let this first Antistasi mission be a trial and then build from there, experienced and new players together, before putting it off as a mess. :thumbup:
Bl4ckP4nth3r

Post by Bl4ckP4nth3r »

With some it worked well with others it didn't. And that's A Ok. All have their ways and ideas and playstyles.

I'm no Arma guy, always have troubles with my keys etc if then gameplay becomes that way to I'm out. I'm pro the larger picture. But when I spent time trying to collect stuff to then see the coming day loads are gone instead of playing "to preserve and enlarge" the fun is quickly out.

An I do understand that click. But instead of being silent and running off in that large group. Create your own then sorry but not like this.

It really has put me off atm.
Clickmix

Post by Clickmix »

I see where you're coming from Black! It becomes frustrating and tedious seeing things done "wrong" or against what the majority wants to do. And I totally agree. Hence the "give it time to settle". :thumbup:

I myself never played arma online, always messed around in SP or creator, so I have no idea what I'm doing. And I would like to be there from the start, but, well, life... so I would probably be one of those guys F'ing it up for others as I'm still learning what it would say "playing with others" in Arma. :roll:
Dima

Post by Dima »

I’m sorry that has been the feeling.

I’m currently away with work, I’ll be back on Wednesday night and will take command again and try to direct things to better reflect the concerns above; If I’ve played any part in allowing it to happen then I apologise.
Bl4ckP4nth3r

Post by Bl4ckP4nth3r »

Don't take it as a personal one. People play differently and enjoy different things.
Dima

Post by Dima »

Don’t worry, I’m not taking it as personal critique.

The dream is for everyone to take enjoyment from playing. You have a valid point, as does Burny.

People shouldn’t be mindlessly looting the arsenal for gear nor should they be running in super-squads. An active management and command is required until it sets the standard.