DCS Flight School

Frenchie

DCS Flight School

Post by Frenchie »

Hiya guys,

I'm quite interested in possibly doing some DCS training in either combat or aerobatics. i'm looking for as many people as possible so we can possibly get a full DCS server group going. if anyone is interested in this drop your discord down below or just dm me at mine and maybe we can get something interesting going.

see you all around,

Frenchie#7465
dumba

Re: DCS Flight School

Post by dumba »

Interested to see what comes out of it.

Dumba#2034
Fisty_McMuffin

Post by Fisty_McMuffin »

I'm in.

Fisty#7737
RoadKill

Post by RoadKill »

Im keen to join in.

RoadKill#0974
Frenchie

Post by Frenchie »

Cool sorry for the EXTREMELY LATE reply, are you guys still interested? if you are ive sent you guys a friend request
Frenchie

Post by Frenchie »

Hey guys i need some dcs pilots to take back Georgia from rebels and ground troops need air support, CAP and CAS. anyone who is interested send me a dm on the here. il do a campaign on dcs in the Caucasus region.
if you have dcs mission making exp give me a shout. i will also need someone to host for seeing as my internet connection isn't good enough. please have the BETA version of the game installed i run all of my missions on that version due to better planes.

please send me you experience level and planes i.e FC3/any high fidelity model. i already saw that a few people were interested on this original forum post.

Im fairly good with most planes and if you need any training or help i'm always happy to give you a hand where possible.
I mainly fly the A-10C, Mig-21BIS,F-15c and the MI-8MTV2.

if you are interested in dcs and want to play the game is free with a fairly good starting ground attack plane the SU-25 frogfoot.

Here is a link to the game download https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/ or you can get it on steam.

Many thanks all,

Frenchie