Elite Dangerous

AntwanChi

Elite Dangerous

Post by AntwanChi »

Just purchased a Saitek x55 Rhino for Elite Dangerous and was wondering if anybody in the clan is interested in this amazing game, which is still in Beta? Already has over 100 star systems to fly around in, and over time the entire Milky Way will become available - over 100 BILLION STAR SYSTEMS! And don't even start me off on Star Citizen... :D
kurgen
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Elite Dangerous

Post by kurgen »

already have it so does iron hulk and babs (he may have uninstalled).. i've upgraded my ship to a VIPER with union flag skin and 300,000 credits in the bank, some nice gimbled lasers gimbled canons and point defense weapons. You wont be able to visit many star systems to start with , the ships dont have the range.. and the more fire power and cargo you have the less your range. i just hang around anarchy systems looking for cargo, and haulers
BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon »

dont have it, no cache for it atm.
have only Star Citizen which have MP and upcoming MP racing cup if anyone is up for it
Fisty_McMuffin

Post by Fisty_McMuffin »

I have ED but got bored with it so uninstalled. I'll probably re-instal when it gets out of Beta and it's up and running proper.

I was using a Thrustmaster HOTAS X when I had it installed, but I now have a Saitek X55, but I got that for Falcon BMS/DCS. Never tried it on ED.
kurgen
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kurgen »

Fisty_McMuffin wrote:I have ED but got bored with it so uninstalled. I'll probably re-instal when it gets out of Beta and it's up and running proper.

I was using a Thrustmaster HOTAS X when I had it installed, but I now have a Saitek X55, but I got that for Falcon BMS/DCS. Never tried it on ED.
lol Its been out of beta for over a year
Fisty_McMuffin

Post by Fisty_McMuffin »

Sorry, bit of a freudian. I meant when all of the DLC and expansions are released.
BabylonCome

Post by BabylonCome »

That was about 6 months ago...
Fisty_McMuffin

Post by Fisty_McMuffin »

In that case, I'll have another look. Is it any better?
Gopnik

Post by Gopnik »

Hey guys! Does anyone play elite ? I'm looking to get back into it but as you may know elite isn't that good when playing solo.