Squad Raid Event 07-06

Mikaan

Squad Raid Event 07-06

Post by Mikaan »

Hey All,

Im organizing a squad raid evening upcoming wednesday the 7th of June.

What server will be announced up front. If you have any suggestion you can leave a reply on this topic.

To sign up go to the event page.

The idea is to start around 16:30 UTC but you can join at any point, only thing is that it will not be our server and therefore you might be in a queue so the earlier you can join the better.

If you have any questions then feel free to message me on discord or ask here on this thread.
muzzow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Squad Raid Event 07-06

Post by muzzow »

Crazy Legs
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Crazy Legs »

Sounds like fun. Signed up. here's to hoping I can attend.

Suggestion: must make sure that it's not a server that prohibits stacking of clan folks and / or locking of squads.

Unless you want to have blueberries join a RIP squad and then convert them to the dark side *evil hollow laugh on mountain during thunderstorm*
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

We will check the server population tomorrow at start time of the following servers to determine which one we want to join.
I specifically focused on getting servers that are "Focused" and "experience preferred"
- Royal Battalion
- MAD (Make a Difference)
- Blood Bound
- Corrupted Infantry
- The Last Rifles
Goldeagle
Private
Private

Post by Goldeagle »

aw shoot, saw this way to late.
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

To everyone who joined, thank you, I did not expect it to be this much of a success.

We ended up with 30 people playing at the same time and way over 30 people having participated in raiding 44th's server.

Hang tight for another raid event soon.
falcon.3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by falcon.3 »

Thank you for organizing!
IrishRanger1

Post by IrishRanger1 »

Mikaan wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:07 pm To everyone who joined, thank you, I did not expect it to be this much of a success.

We ended up with 30 people playing at the same time and way over 30 people having participated in raiding 44th's server.

Hang tight for another raid event soon.
Well done for organizing this had a couple of good matches and is something we should definitely do more often maybe, was better than most Friday nights lately.
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

Nice one! Just a reminder to all that when you raid alone, with a few or with half the clan - remember to uphold RIP ethos and respect server rules.

Also, most servers if not all forbid recruiting so go easy when you impress the nerds and they all wanna join RIP :P
UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by UnholyMuffin »

Next time we could leave some spots for public players to show them how rusty we are :)
★SR. Recruitment Officer★
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

UnholyMuffin wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:01 am Next time we could leave some spots for public players to show them how rusty we are :)
++
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

CaZ wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:51 pm Nice one! Just a reminder to all that when you raid alone, with a few or with half the clan - remember to uphold RIP ethos and respect server rules.

Also, most servers if not all forbid recruiting so go easy when you impress the nerds and they all wanna join RIP :P
+1
★Clan Mother★
KasperKJ
Private
Private

Post by KasperKJ »

The raid was a lot of fun indeed.
Always good when we get together and you can rely on your teammates, for once.

Next time though, I think we should let the raided clan know in advance.
That way they can organize some opposition. The whole thing could be a sort of clan-vs-clan, with public players filling the gaps.

P.S. Yes, leaving 1-2 spots at least in the inf squads for public players might be a good way to show some good faith towards potential recruits. Although I feel it shouldn't necessarily be a requirement.