RIP rusty server not showing up in server browser

Vungi

RIP rusty server not showing up in server browser

Post by Vungi »

For 3-4 days now, suddenly rip rusty server stopped showing in my game server browser, I have tried everything i found on the internet and know myself, nothing working so far. Tho i can see server in steam server browser but cant connect through that. Am I banned or blocked by the server? srlsy need help here
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Re: RIP rusty server not showing up in server browser

Post by BearBison »

Have you changed you ping rate in STEAM see https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png I have mine set at 250

Also try the connect through BM site https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/squad/537720
Leviathan

Post by Leviathan »

It tends to happen to groups of random people after patches (though we've had none since the last few days).

Try what bear suggested (though connecting through BM or a steam friend only works if the server has free spaces at the moment of connecting), aswell as clearing your cache, unchecking and rechecking the server browser.

I take it you reinstalled the game aswell?
Fattyshow

Post by Fattyshow »

Sometimes I have the same issue but when I typ RIP in the search bar it does show up
Vungi

Post by Vungi »

Okay, im gonna try that, litteraly tired everything else, only thing i haven't tried is doing a format. ;_;
Vungi

Post by Vungi »

OH MY GOD, it worked, srsly so easy solution oh my god. Thank you so much fattyshow :)
Arrahant

Post by Arrahant »

I also have this issue sometimes. By recollection, I would say it only happens when I load up the server browser for the first time in a session. However, if I refresh the list once the server is there.
Fattyshow

Post by Fattyshow »

I've heard but I can't confirm this, that if a server has more than 20 people in queue, it gets removed from the server browser
A 20 player queue on our server is not uncommon, so the server does not show up when that happens.
leeps291

Post by leeps291 »

earlyer this morning i tried to find the server but it was not showing up at all even when i typed RIP
Lexhy

Post by Lexhy »

leeps291 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:13 pm earlyer this morning i tried to find the server but it was not showing up at all even when i typed RIP
Have you tried setting the ping rate as mentioned by Bear in this thread? You can try setting it higher than 250
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

leeps291 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:13 pm earlyer this morning i tried to find the server but it was not showing up at all even when i typed RIP
Also, always check if 'Show empty servers' is on in your filters. That sometimes happen, since you tried it this morning it was probably empty.
leeps291

Post by leeps291 »

VoidProxy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:27 pm Also, always check if 'Show empty servers' is on in your filters. That sometimes happen, since you tried it this morning it was probably empty.
thank you and it must have been i see it now