Squad themed pub quiz

MrJamieMcC

Squad themed pub quiz

Post by MrJamieMcC »

Hi everyone. I am running a virtual pub quiz which anybody can take part in. The quiz is focused around squad, however it does include some general knowledge about WWI and WWII. The quiz contains a mixture of text,pictures and video rounds which will test your knowledge of the game as well as your memory. Questions range from the development of the game, vehicles, maps, factions, weapons and much more. Their is a total of 53 unique questions.
  • Host: MrJamieMcC
  • When: 24th October @ 6pm UTC / 7pm BST
  • Cut off: 20 minutes before quiz start
  • Estimated quiz time: 30-40 minutes
  • Max participants: 40
  • Prize: TBA
  • Teams allowed: No - due to the format of the quiz site
  • Quiz site: MyQuiz - no sign up is required
  • Do i need to be in TeamSpeak to play: Yes - make sure to be in TS before the cutoff time
  • Sign up required: Yes - please sign up via the link here - https://www.rustyinplaces.org/pages/events
  • Is alcohol required: No but it is highly suggested
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask
VoidProxy

Re: Squad themed pub quiz

Post by VoidProxy »

I'm in if its really squad themed, because last time it was mostly WWI and WWII questions...
MrJamieMcC

Re: Squad themed pub quiz

Post by MrJamieMcC »

VoidProxy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:57 pm I'm in if its really squad themed, because last time it was mostly WWI and WWII questions...
This quiz is the exact same as th last one. I havent had time to make a new one. Only like 20% of the questions were WW1/WW2 related