Interest in weekend DCS

GLOCK

Interest in weekend DCS

Post by GLOCK »

Hi Guys

I organised a DCS Co-operative mission a while ago with some of the squad, which went well. I'm an intermediate mission designer and can do a fair bit in the editor with voice overs and triggers etc.

I propose we get a DCS unit up and running, with the aim of maybe arranging to PVP stuff in the near future. DCS has an amazing level of depth and it would be interesting to firstly have a group of pilots who can regularly train together and eventually even JTAC Ground Vehicle operators with the Combined Arms module.

If you are up for this let me know? Maybe Sat 14th for the first outing at around 1pm.

Let me know what modules, maps and type of operations you like?

Cheers

Gary (GLOCK)
dumba

Re: Interest in weekend DCS

Post by dumba »

DCS isn't really my main, but I'd be up for some flying nonetheless, and DCS is better than nothing :)
GLOCK

Post by GLOCK »

Ok guys what is a suitable time
GLOCK

Post by GLOCK »

Also give me your module and preferences re mission goals etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
dumba

Post by dumba »

Mission goals - don't crash. :) Modules: F-5, MiG-21. Also have the A-10C, but can't really use it, and FC3 airplanes if needed.
Reaper1992

Post by Reaper1992 »

yeah always up for it evening is best for me really. modules Harrier, F-18, F14B, FC3, Viggen, Huey.
Fisty_McMuffin

Post by Fisty_McMuffin »

I'd be up for flying, evenings are best. I have:

F18
F14
A10C
AV8B
Spitfire
Hawk
KA-50
and all the FC3.
Frenchie

Post by Frenchie »

Im interested in doing some flying im new to dcs but im a pilot in real life so it would be a bit of fun
Fisty_McMuffin

Post by Fisty_McMuffin »

Unfortunately I fly BMS with a VFS on Sundays but I'd be open to a bit of DCS, possibly afterwards around 10pm? Or it'd have to be a different night.