Reporting Players/Admins

RustyInPlaces
Board Admin
Board Admin

Reporting Players/Admins

Post by RustyInPlaces »

If you wish to make a complaint against another player for breaking the rules/abuse or report one of our admins for abusing their admin rights on our server(s) please use the following format:

Code: Select all

Date and Time (UTC):
Player Name:
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):

In the case of Admin abuse, the admin that the complaint is against will not be part of the investigation and it will be handled by those further up the chain of command.
MaxEisert

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by MaxEisert »

Date and time: 9 August 2020 - Post Scriptum game ca. 22h30 UTC
Player Name: Blondak
Map: Oosterbeek
Offense: Teamkilled me as German commander with bajonet: our side lost 5 tickets unnecessary (we finally lost with the Allies having only 14 tickets left). After pointing to his TK in Teamchat he didn't say sorry but accused me of TK him. He was SL of squad 7 but was roaming around on his own.
Joina412
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Joina412 »

Thankyou for the report Max, shoudl this player return to the server we will make a note on BM (Battlematrics) and shoudl there be any repeat then action can be taken.

★Post Scriptum Game Commander★
Sentinal_Atlas

Post by Sentinal_Atlas »

Date and Time (UTC):2021-05-06 1:10 am (UTC)
Player Name: Eisenfaust
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Provoking, TKing, Back talking an RIP member, disobeying squad orders, calling people names in voice chat, Called other team NOOBS in all chat at the end of game, and provoking in the next game.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
IDKflycasual86

Post by IDKflycasual86 »

Date and Time (UTC):2021-05-06 1:10 am (UTC)
Offence: Provoking, TKing, Back talking an RIP member, disobeying squad orders, calling enemy team noobs, insulting squad members in voice chat.

I IDKflycasual96 was playing the role of squad lead on your post scriptum server on or about the aforementioned time when the player in question joined my squad and almost immediately began belittling my radioman whom I have played nearly one hundred hours of this game with and who I trust to complete his role in the squad above all others. I assured Eisenfaust that I Sentinal Atlas knows what I expect from him and was only following orders that I had personally given him. All the while Eisenfaust was directly disobeying my orders for my entire squad to disengage and help to defend the objective that was being overrun. Once I was able to use the rest of my squad to stabilize our teams position and there was a lull in the fighting Eisenfaust took it upon himself to start insulting the enemy team in All chat. Eisenfaust began calling the enemy team noobs and making fun of their apparent inability to capture the point we were defending. Once he was asked to stop by a RIP member he proceeded to incite the enemy team and talk back to the RIP member. It was at this point that I felt I was within my right to kick Eisenfaust from my squad as he was adding nothing of any value to my squad and was disrupting my ability to lead. Once kicked out of my squad he took it upon himself to track me down and team kill me with a headshot from less that 10 meters away. He then sarcastically apologized for the team kill. At then end of the game he found in necessary to continue belittling Sentinal Atlas before waiting for the next match to start and then continued his rant in text chat, at which time the included screenshot was taken. Whilst I know that Sentinal Atlas did revenge teamkill Eisenfaust at the end of the match on Carentan I must stress that this is most out of character for him and was only due to the extenuating circumstances revolving around the incident.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 3005_1.jpg
This screenshot is from the beginning of the match after the main incident. It is also unfortunately the only one I was able to get a screenshot of any further evidence of Eisenfaust's text abuse can be found in the sever logs around the time mentioned during the match on the map Carentan.
Zodika
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Zodika »

IDKflycasual86 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:35 am Date and Time (UTC):2021-05-06 1:10 am (UTC)
Offence: Provoking, TKing, Back talking an RIP member, disobeying squad orders, calling enemy team noobs, insulting squad members in voice chat.

I IDKflycasual96 was playing the role of squad lead on your post scriptum server on or about the aforementioned time when the player in question joined my squad and almost immediately began belittling my radioman whom I have played nearly one hundred hours of this game with and who I trust to complete his role in the squad above all others. I assured Eisenfaust that I Sentinal Atlas knows what I expect from him and was only following orders that I had personally given him. All the while Eisenfaust was directly disobeying my orders for my entire squad to disengage and help to defend the objective that was being overrun. Once I was able to use the rest of my squad to stabilize our teams position and there was a lull in the fighting Eisenfaust took it upon himself to start insulting the enemy team in All chat. Eisenfaust began calling the enemy team noobs and making fun of their apparent inability to capture the point we were defending. Once he was asked to stop by a RIP member he proceeded to incite the enemy team and talk back to the RIP member. It was at this point that I felt I was within my right to kick Eisenfaust from my squad as he was adding nothing of any value to my squad and was disrupting my ability to lead. Once kicked out of my squad he took it upon himself to track me down and team kill me with a headshot from less that 10 meters away. He then sarcastically apologized for the team kill. At then end of the game he found in necessary to continue belittling Sentinal Atlas before waiting for the next match to start and then continued his rant in text chat, at which time the included screenshot was taken. Whilst I know that Sentinal Atlas did revenge teamkill Eisenfaust at the end of the match on Carentan I must stress that this is most out of character for him and was only due to the extenuating circumstances revolving around the incident.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 3005_1.jpg
This screenshot is from the beginning of the match after the main incident. It is also unfortunately the only one I was able to get a screenshot of any further evidence of Eisenfaust's text abuse can be found in the sever logs around the time mentioned during the match on the map Carentan.
Sentinal_Atlas wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:46 am Date and Time (UTC):2021-05-06 1:10 am (UTC)
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Provoking, TKing, Back talking an RIP member, disobeying squad orders, calling people names in voice chat, Called other team NOOBS in all chat at the end of game, and provoking in the next game.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Thanks for the report to both of you, sadly, PS isnt as good as Squad when it comes to server logs, so we cant see any ingame chats at all in the server log.

So we currently rely 100% on evidence through pictures/video, so for now ill add a note on his BM profile, and warn our players internally about him.

If you have any other evidence than what you have listed above, that would help us massively!