Bad admins

Aracore

Bad admins

Post by Aracore » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi im Aracore, I wish to make a post about how i got kicked today by an admin bcs i called out people of the other team spawn raping a point that wasnt even active.

As soon as i said it was a cheap tactic the admin at the time emidiatly started telling me to shut up and how he was a senior admin.
My entire team said on voice chat they agreed with me and i decided to call out this admin.

The whole point i play is to have fair play and in this case i felt it was the admin himself that orchestrated this generic spawn pre camp.
I dont think its for the better of this server if you condone these actions from 1 admin who is clearly high on power.

wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Bad admins

Post by wintski » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Do you have a screenshot? evidence? names?

help us help you.

"Cluck you all"

Bowie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bowie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi, I am the admin in question here. Command staff pls grab me on TS
Bowie

Bowie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bowie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:56 pm

wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 pm

If this is a ban appeal please follow the correct format: https://www.rustyinplaces.org/forums/89

"you sir are a d*ck" is why you was banned - if you had kept quiet then it would have been a worthy topic, as it maybe a game breaking tactic that needs fixing.

We do not accept abuse of our members of whom are nearly all Admins, and its not wise to be abusive to senior admins as they can ban.

Appeal it, it may get lifted or be on a set time....

"Cluck you all"

BabylonCome
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by BabylonCome » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:16 am

A little bit of advise to ALL players of any game on any server....

Do not call a server admin a name, as this will only lead to one conclusion....

Bowie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bowie » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:02 pm

I didn't ban Aracore I only kicked him. The ban was for another player who was calling everyone c*nts, Aracore only called ME a d*ck so I kicked him.

Aracore you didn't bring the subject up in chat in a way I believe any one should, you just started swearing which is what I was acting upon. As a side point that isn't the only spawn point and from admin cam I saw a few options open to your team but I will fetch this issue up with Buckles when I see him and ask for some clear defined rules.
Thanks for voicing your concern about me, but swearing in chat and asking who a member of [RIP] is to give you a warning will end up in kick. Calling an admin a d*ck could end up worse than a kick but you did call it me politely and with a little class.

I sincerely hope you don't take the kick to heart and would love to see you in game soon.
Regards, Bowie

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information