Main camping

Drazler

Main camping

Post by Drazler »

It has become a growing concern, not to me only, but for pubs aswel that between 100-300m is being camped by either engineers, fobs with ATG's or vehicles.

"Its the game, its what you can expect" <-- I could expect this from a public, unless RIP likes to be put into this catagory

There is something called 'Gentlements Agreement' that being(thank the site code for not allowing me to curse) a dishonorable move and disrespectful.

I would propose the following
- 150-200m NO-ZONE for any weird stuff
- 300m no heli bullying
- 400-500m No fobs/habs/ATG

Just do something against this, discuss and figure it out
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Re: Main camping

Post by Planetgong »

As long as it is outside the "protection zone", set up by the devs, it seems fine for me.
Discuss.
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

Topic was recently discussed in this thread
https://rustyinplaces.org/forums/314/37 ... 53#p314653
Drazler

Post by Drazler »

Then close this and allow it then, seems its been decided and newer experiences thrown out of a 50 story building.

Sure, safe-zone area around the main, but know that there are intentional main campers that know where the zone ends and will use that. Sure you can see the person in a distance but you cant fire at them because 'you are in the zone stoopid' Which gives you 0 chances of retaliating.

And on the topic of 'Its set up by devs' So is placing a radio between rocks that you can hardly see and healing/digging through walls and ceilings. Just want to give some pointers that, even if devs arent doing anything agaisnt it and it may be just how they leave it, it doesnt mean its fair or honorable.

But close or remove this topic, from what i see on Caz's link, its a minor inconvenience for the one on the short end
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Topic locked as requested.

Please refrain from posting in locked topics