OISC Season 2

Cedric_Drip_Respekter

OISC Season 2

Post by Cedric_Drip_Respekter »

Hello All

I was looking at the Squad steam page and found this.

https://www.toornament.com/en_US/tourna ... nformation

I was just wondering if as a clan we would be up for this. I love competing for the clan. It would be nice to have an official event to train for and hopefully win some prizes!!

The prizes are as follows :
The Top 8 teams will receive a custom Squad t-shirt.
The Top 4 teams will receive a custom Squad water bottle (stay hydrated!).
The Top 2 teams will receive a custom OISC Season 2 AK weapon skin.
The winning team will also receive OISC Season 2 winners skins for the M4 and pistol.
The winners will also receive a custom OISC dog tag featuring their designated Gamertag.

Would be great to see how much interest this would have.

All the best

Alfire101
Piano_Fights
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: OISC Season 2

Post by Piano_Fights »

We, sqd cmdgrp, are looking into this yea. It looks cool. But as I explained on discord is that we need more information about match days and times. But rest assured, we are actively looking into it and see if, and how, we can enroll.

And I still need a t shirt.

How do we think about enrolling just 1 squad into a coaltion IF the match days and times dont match up with our members activity? Is there interest in that?
Monkey is out of the sleeve!
Big Spender

Post by Big Spender »

I think it would be good to join as a team (similar to Community Cup), but like Piano_Fights said, it depends on match timings. A coalition might be a good balance if it's going to involve matches across the world
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by CaZ »

With limit's post today about us participating in a tournament that describes itself:

"Our goal is to bring together teams not selected for the OISC, but also to offer teams and coalitions an accessible tournament to get a foot in the squad tournaments."

Are we correct to assume that we will not participate in OISC this season as well?

https://www.rustyinplaces.org/forums/31 ... 05#p314805
Plan B

Post by Plan B »

I believe the OISC is already full anyway, was 16/16 when I checked
Piano_Fights
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Piano_Fights »

Yea it's full. Trouble was that they again have very funky times where we could play against oceania clans from time to time. The casual nature of RIP just makes it nearly impossible to get a full match team and that's kinda what we need to finish a tournament. Thats why we are participating in another tournament. To ease the hunger for digital blood and what not.
Monkey is out of the sleeve!