Donation

SkyNex0

Donation

Post by SkyNex0 »

Hello, I donated for skipin que on Squad game, about 3-7days ago, how long does it take to activate that?

Sincerly SkyNex0
Helfury

Re: Donation

Post by Helfury »

You need to be a member for that. If im not mistaken
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

SkyNex0 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:58 pm Hello, I donated for skipin que on Squad game, about 3-7days ago, how long does it take to activate that?

Sincerly SkyNex0
Sadly you will have to be a current member of the clan to make use of the reserved slot like Helfury says above. Only if you get reinstated (since I see you're an old member) it will become active.
SkyNex0

Post by SkyNex0 »

Ak ok I see, well since I cant meet the requirment for being on once 1 month I cant make any promises unfortunatly. I guess you´ll enjoy my 3pounds and I´ll just keep on queing :). I´d be a member if you werent forced to have activity requirments cuz thats where I fall off :P.

You got by far the absolut best server on Squad since all other has made this game an arcade shooter. For that: Thanks and keep up the good work and we´ll see eachother on the field some day :)
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

You need to log in on forum and ts once a month. not be active on server once a month to be listed as active. Also if you cannot do that you can inform that you will be off for longer time.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

SkyNex0 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:04 pm Ak ok I see, well since I cant meet the requirment for being on once 1 month I cant make any promises unfortunatly. I guess you´ll enjoy my 3pounds and I´ll just keep on queing :). I´d be a member if you werent forced to have activity requirments cuz thats where I fall off :P.

You got by far the absolut best server on Squad since all other has made this game an arcade shooter. For that: Thanks and keep up the good work and we´ll see eachother on the field some day :)
Maybe you have some more spare time in the future to join us! ;)