Donated

sfragged

Donated

Post by sfragged »

Hello, i donated but my forum name is different to my steam name? i don't know if that matters?
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Re: Donated

Post by Planetgong »

sfragged wrote:Hello, i donated but my forum name is different to my steam name? i don't know if that matters?
H sfragged,
first of all thanks for your donation. It is much appreciated.
Unfortunately reserved slots are only for donating clanmembers.

sfragged

Post by sfragged »

oh, no worries, that's fine. I used to be a clan member under reneko1990 or just Reneko. But I had a hectic few years when my mum passed away. Just started playing squad again.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Hey sfragged, so sorry to hear about your mom. The name reneko sounds familiar to me, although it appears your account was removed when we changed over to our new website.

You're more than welcome to rejoin our community, however you'd need to re-apply under your new name. We hope to see you soon, and thanks very much for the donation!
★Clan Mother★
sfragged

Post by sfragged »

Hey Trixy, Yeah I'll re-apply under my new account, I remember you, Trixy. Will see you guys soon
sfragged

Post by sfragged »

I have reapplied and set up TeamSpeak, I might be able to get on tomorrow and jump in the channel, it's my daughters birthday so will be in the evening time.

Thanks guys
Creation

Post by Creation »

Thought it might as well post here and save making a new thread but i also re donated on the 19th and still havent been put on the shortlist, was unsure who to contact to get it sorted. I understand it wont apply until the server restarts the next day.

Cheers!
Zul

Post by Zul »

You will be added soon.