Admin abuse

killertolga42

Admin abuse

Post by killertolga42 »

Hello guys i have a problem.

Today i played a game 19.11.2019 5 AM (german time) it was may be the best round i've ever had as a sniper.

I found a good spot where i could shoot on a FOB and i was there for like 5-7 mins and sniping the enemies.

after killing many enemies i dont know like 15-25 i got randomly kicked from the server i immediately rejoined the server to proof that my internet is working. I recorded the last 3 Mins to proof that i got kicked because an admin was pissed of me

i am sorry i really love this server but this is admin abuse over 9000 kicking players who did nothing wrong just playing the game completly normal. And if u say i provocated with that what i wrote: "Dude i am in heaven" he couldnt have kicked me for that because the next sentence i wrote 2-3 secs delay couldnt connect to the server.

sorry for my bad english

my steam acc
https://steamcommunity.com/id/killertolga2/

Here is the Video (proof) of the kick
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Re: Admin abuse

Post by Planetgong »

Hey Tolga,
thx for stopping by to tell your story.
I was going through the activities in battlemetrics and couldn't find any action taken by an admin (at that time there was no admin on the server).Image
Also after watching your video it says the server closed connection. If you get kicked you receive a message as of why you got kicked.
So you just had bad luck.

killertolga42

Post by killertolga42 »

I am very sorry but the weird Part is that i wrote Admin why u kicked me? and then a messaged came in red and said

if you have a problem report it to rustyinplaces.org forum something like that so i thought someone kicked me

i am just sad because i dont know how many kills i made
Azp3n

Post by Azp3n »

Tolga, the red text you saw saying ”if you have a problem, report it to rustyinplaces.org” is an automated message that displays over the chat every now and then Rachel round. We have other messages aswell with the same function.

If you disconnect from the server, what ever the reason, you can reconnect and your stats (kills, deaths, revive and store) will still be displayed at the end of the round on the scoreboard. If you would’ve stayed on the server, you would’ve known if you had said 30+ kills.

You were not kicked, you just got disconnected from the server. Happens to me alot aswell. Just reconnect and happy days!
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Red messages are automated messages. Admin messages appear in yellow.
Azp3n was faster:-)
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

As we know now, that it was a misinterpretation from your side, we would kindly like to ask you to rename your video.
Something like: kill streak ended by server lost connection?
killertolga42

Post by killertolga42 »

i am sorry for you all guys i disconnected because i was frustrated because someone stole my sniper class and i couldnt join my squad anymore so i lost the fun factor and i disconnected
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Happens to the best m8. No worries.Thx for renaming your vid.
I lock the thread as the problem is solved.
Have fun playing the game. You're welcome any time on our servers.