Salk!s

The Sphere is trying to tell us something

Post by Salk!s »

The Sphere report

Date & Time: 06.10.2019 17:00 CET
Map: Mestia
Game mode: RAAS
Side: United States Army

We've started losing Quarry. Me and to boys where ordered to fall back from Crucible Alfa to recapture Quarry. I was the point man leading the way and that's when I spotted it. It was The Sphere on the hill across the road from me. Suddenly I couldn't continue towards my original objective. Something started drawing me towards it. I don't know what it was.

My coms in real time as I remember them :
"I've got eyes on The Sphere 330 from my position"
"I need to investigate further"

You can see from the last message that I was no longer in control of my thoughts and actions. I crossed the road and started climbing the hill. I got below it and that's the last screenshot I was able to capture. After that things got really strange.

I climbed the rock (as seen on last screen) When I was about 5 meters away from The Sphere it suddenly started changing forms in rapid phase. Twisting and stretching, expanding and collapsing. And right there I heard it!

Some weird muffled radio sound started coming from it. It was like listening to FM radio with very bad signal. And then I heard the voice. Due to the radio buzz It was not clear enough for me to recognize what it's trying to say but it was coming from The Sphere for sure!!

My coms in real time:
"Holy shit its changing forms"
"I can hear some noise, some noise is coming from The Sphere"
"Hold on I need to record this"

I minimized the game and pulled up my OBS. At the same moment the game suddenly ended as we lost the round. Coincidence? Why was it changing forms when I approached it? What was the muffled voice about? What is The Sphere trying to tell us?

PRAISE THE SPHERE !!!

VoidProxy

Re: The Sphere is trying to tell us something

Post by VoidProxy »

PRAISE THE SPHERE!