Reporting Players/Admins

muzzow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by muzzow »

Hey WarDaddy,

Thank you for bring this to the attention of the RIP Admins, I would love to see the evidence you have given us but the videos have been set to privet on you tube. Please can you unlock them for us so we can act on anything as can see in them.

Many thanks

Muzzow
WarDaddy

Post by WarDaddy »

Hello!

I think I’ve just changed it to unlinked. Can you access the video now?

Thanks!
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

Thanks, issue resolved Wardaddy.
MyDucksOnQuack

Post by MyDucksOnQuack »

Date and Time (UTC): 16/07/2021 03:15
Player Name: [CHN] RIXCE
SteamID64 (If possible): (Could not find)
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Heli ramming at the beginning of the game. One team's heli's landed at the first point and this player (alternate team) took his heli and landed on top of them separately blowing them both up. I believe heli ramming is against the rules so asked him in chat about it. He stated define "ram" whereby I thought I'd post it up here for clarification.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): I only have the chat messages but he does not deny doing it.
https://imgur.com/XMS0pqR
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

MyDucksOnQuack wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:36 am Date and Time (UTC): 16/07/2021 03:15
Player Name: [CHN] RIXCE
SteamID64 (If possible): (Could not find)
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Heli ramming at the beginning of the game. One team's heli's landed at the first point and this player (alternate team) took his heli and landed on top of them separately blowing them both up. I believe heli ramming is against the rules so asked him in chat about it. He stated define "ram" whereby I thought I'd post it up here for clarification.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): I only have the chat messages but he does not deny doing it.
https://imgur.com/XMS0pqR

Thank you for your report, Duck, and for watching out for our servers. This player has been banned. Upsetting other players through provocation and wasting team assets on our server will not be tolerated.
★Clan Mother★
JohnnyRico

Post by JohnnyRico »

Date and Time (UTC): 27th/28th (midnight crossover) approx 00:00
Player Name: Pablo Escobar
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198282600595
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Ghosting, called out enemy tickets. Said friend is on opposite side.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Image
Last edited by JohnnyRico on Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Spender

Post by Big Spender »

JohnnyRico wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:29 pm Date and Time (UTC): 27th/28th (midnight crossover) approx 00:00
Player Name: Pablo Escobar
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198282600595
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Ghosting, called out enemy tickets. Said friend is on opposite side.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Image
Thanks for the report, if we see him doing it again we'll deal with it.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Should ban the ghoster outright. :text-bs:

Just my :twocents-02cents:
★Clan Mother★
[1stAL]P.jackson

Post by [1stAL]P.jackson »

Date and Time (UTC): 13/09/21

Player Name: [RIP] Dacia

Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Imitation of voice when introducing self in command chat, i have a cleft lip and palate which I was born with that makes my voice very nasally and weird. it can be disheartening when playing a game and it makes me feel like i shouldn't talk or SL. would appreciate if he was made aware of the effects it has on people.

Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):
falcon.3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by falcon.3 »

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience on our server. We'll investigate and take appropriate actions.

Kind regards,

falcon.3
Dacia

Post by Dacia »

:character-spamcan:
Last edited by Dacia on Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThicBoySniper

Post by ThicBoySniper »

Date and Time (UTC): Approx. 2100-2230 on 20/09/2021
Player Name: Canis (Admin)
SteamID64: Canis
Offence: I would like to take a moment to highlight the complete unprofessional manner that [RIP] Canis has been conducting himself on the server with. I was initially met with a rude SL (canis) and was swiftly kicked from the squad first game for requesting a scout vehicle and asking politely. Then in the following game, whilst leading my own squad, I had multiple squads disbanded by admin while trying to organize my group. I was then met with being kicked from the server whilst driving out of base for no good reason. This ruins the game for not only myself, but everyone in the squad. Totally unsportsmanlike bullying, and a complete abuse of admin privileges.
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

ThicBoySniper wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:12 pm Date and Time (UTC): Approx. 2100-2230 on 20/09/2021
Player Name: Canis (Admin)
SteamID64: Canis
Offence: I would like to take a moment to highlight the complete unprofessional manner that [RIP] Canis has been conducting himself on the server with. I was initially met with a rude SL (canis) and was swiftly kicked from the squad first game for requesting a scout vehicle and asking politely. Then in the following game, whilst leading my own squad, I had multiple squads disbanded by admin while trying to organize my group. I was then met with being kicked from the server whilst driving out of base for no good reason. This ruins the game for not only myself, but everyone in the squad. Totally unsportsmanlike bullying, and a complete abuse of admin privileges.

At the moment this is your word against his as I'm going to guess the alleged abuse was in voice, so difficult to prove/disprove without a recording.

The disbandment of you squads is easy to disprove in this case since that is recorded by the logs and in this case the following screenshot clearly shows why the squad would have been disbanded and also why you were kicked by a different admin. Then you state you had multiple squads disbanded, yet the logs only show this one, so appears to be some disconnect between the report and the verifiable facts.

As such, from what I can see and unless we have a recording then not enough evidence to back up your claim of abuse and the claim about the squads being disbanded is false, then the claim of no good reason for a kick, again is unfounded based on the evidence.

mario713

Post by mario713 »

Date and Time (UTC): 29.10.2021
Player Name: Ghost ♠ -
SteamID64 (If possible): How can i get it?
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): So before this video he came to our heli and we all were playing together. He was not responding when we were talking to him(probably his mic was not working) but we had some fun, killed few enemies with these heli guns and even destroyed enemy loggy that was on the way to main base to resupply. In the action my first gunner got injured so I found safe place and quickly landed so he could patch himself. Ghost left the heli too and tried to kill me (pilot) through the main window and then he went for our rotor and he wasn't responding when we asked him to stop. To avoid resources wasting by him my gunner killed him and we left him in the place we landed. Later as you can see in the video he joined our squad and took LAT so just in case I kicked him so he wont try anything stupid again. Then when we were trying to land and drop supplies I was hit by enemy AT and few moments later Ghost arrives, finishes our heli, kills me and after im trying to report him he is making fun of me that I dont have any proof.

I have only last 5min as it was recorded with NVIDIA Replay. Sorry that im posting it after 2 weeks but I had no time before because of work.
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BleakMaker »

mario713 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:18 pm Date and Time (UTC): 29.10.2021
Player Name: Ghost ♠ -
SteamID64 (If possible): How can i get it?
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): So before this video he came to our heli and we all were playing together. He was not responding when we were talking to him(probably his mic was not working) but we had some fun, killed few enemies with these heli guns and even destroyed enemy loggy that was on the way to main base to resupply. In the action my first gunner got injured so I found safe place and quickly landed so he could patch himself. Ghost left the heli too and tried to kill me (pilot) through the main window and then he went for our rotor and he wasn't responding when we asked him to stop. To avoid resources wasting by him my gunner killed him and we left him in the place we landed. Later as you can see in the video he joined our squad and took LAT so just in case I kicked him so he wont try anything stupid again. Then when we were trying to land and drop supplies I was hit by enemy AT and few moments later Ghost arrives, finishes our heli, kills me and after im trying to report him he is making fun of me that I dont have any proof.

I have only last 5min as it was recorded with NVIDIA Replay. Sorry that im posting it after 2 weeks but I had no time before because of work.
Thanks for your report!
The player has been banned I hope to see you on our servers soon!

PS: In the future please do not teamkill people like that just try to report it as TK's are always an offence on our server if done on purpose.
Sgt.Blackbeard
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Sgt.Blackbeard »

Server: Squad server #1
Name: NLE Floppa
Steamid: 76561198965062594
Time: during off hours between 03.00 - 04.00
What happend: I dont know but bm seems to think hes toxic and a teamkiller.

Server: Squad server #1
Name: Floppa/WompingOnMyWife
Steamid: 76561198867608691
Time: during off hours between 03.00 - 04.00
What happend: I dont know but bm seems to think hes toxic and a teamkiller.
★Recruitment Officer★
ArcticWombat

Post by ArcticWombat »

Date and Time (UTC): 02/01/2022 00:30
Player Name: ERC | CrayManix
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198863783409
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): 5x Intentional teamkills then disconnect
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=676

Update: Player has been banned by another admin, please disregard
harb0ur

Post by harb0ur »

Date and Time (UTC): 02:17 10/03/2022 - GMT+0
Player Name: MyFate
SteamID64 (If possible): https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203561940
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Creating squads to take sniper role, changing squad leader, tk'ing and verbal abuse.
TK'ing squad leader who kicked him for creating a squad. Verbally abusive in chat.
DogBite
Captain
Captain

Post by DogBite »

harb0ur wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:19 am Date and Time (UTC): 02:17 10/03/2022 - GMT+0
Player Name: MyFate
SteamID64 (If possible): https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203561940
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Creating squads to take sniper role, changing squad leader, tk'ing and verbal abuse.
TK'ing squad leader who kicked him for creating a squad. Verbally abusive in chat.
Thanks for reporting, actions have been taken.
sadreder

Post by sadreder »

Date and Time (UTC):04/18/2022, 7:00 PM
Player Name:Realistic
SteamID64 (If possible):https://steamcommunity.com/id/MBfM2018/
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):Killing teammate on purpose and then running over body with logi