Hunt: Showdown

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Lall0

Hunt: Showdown

Post by Lall0 »

Hey anyone's here playing it? I need a duo or trio to start RIPPIN' some hunters!

In case if you didn't know HUNT: Showdown is a PVP bounty hunting game, where as a bounty hunters we need to track and hunt a monster which haunts our neighbourhood and escape with the trophy to the map exit, same as in Tarkov's way. It's in dark-western theme, which is really appealing for western lovers, you are fighting with revolvers, old carabines like springfield 1866, cool stuff. The trick is that there are other hunters who wants to take the trophy too, especially when there's one monster to hunt. It's a full pump of adrenaline game, because people actually see where the monster is after someone slained it, so they can stalk to take the trophy from you.

Really fun stuff! Oh btw, it's from crytek, devs who put our GPU's on-flame with Crysis.

VoidProxy

Re: Hunt: Showdown

Post by VoidProxy »

There's a few people here that play it! You should hit up Parky sometime, I think he has quite the hours on in while having it only a few months.
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

I tried it with a few friends of mine. Wasn't really my type of game back then. I might try it out again...
Lall0

Post by Lall0 »

Sure thing, game's awesome of course, it's a unique one so it won't click with someone at first approach! Feel free to add me on Steam so we can figure some duo or trio out! :)

btw. Voidy, thanks for an info!