Vanu Sovereignty
27%

Total votes: 11

Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Planetside 2 faction Vote

Post by Wilhem »

As mentioned in title i did see few posts on forum about factions.

You can pick 1 or 2 or if you don't care you can pick all 3 factions but please vote if you are interested in playing together Planetside 2

Feel free to comment with opinions and suggestions too.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: Planetside 2 faction Vote

Post by Wilhem »

As far as i did figure out:

New Conglomerate has hard hitting slow rate of fire weapons with good tanks.
Terran Republic is more relied uppon rate of fire than dmg per bullet and good aircrafts
Vanu Sovereignty is laser weapons without bullet drop but lack of mags capacity and dmg
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

From looksing at this you want to change the faction that RIP has always been and from the results it looks like the majority of those in RIP that have the game will have to start again in a new faction, so rules me out from playing as can't be bothered to start again in a new faction. Or at least playing with the guys now on a different faction.
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

BearBison wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:26 am From looksing at this you want to change the faction that RIP has always been and from the results it looks like the majority of those in RIP that have the game will have to start again in a new faction, so rules me out from playing as can't be bothered to start again in a new faction. Or at least playing with the guys now on a different faction.
You think it is best to stay as Vanu Sovereignty? I don't rly care what am i playing :D I guess i can change on event to Vanu