Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Warthunder Tanks

Post by Iceman »

Does any one play ?
Gunshell

Re: Warthunder Tanks

Post by Gunshell »

Yeah I occasionally dabble in tanks Brit only. I have up to 6.7 mainly play aircraft sim though
FireBlades

Post by FireBlades »

Yeah, I do. Just got a month's premium so getting back into it. Mostly British, German and Russian Tanks but am dabbling in ships at low tier.
Iceman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Iceman »

I am 8.3 on russian tanks if any one join me its got good again
Awesome-O

Post by Awesome-O »

It's been a couple months since I played it. But sometimes, yeah. I mainly play as US.
Hunchback

Post by Hunchback »

I used to play a lot of that and the originally the planes (when there were no tanks yet) but i got bored eventually, hitting the high-mid tiers.
Also the russian bias was kinda annoying.

What's the game nowadays? Is it worth picking up again?
Iceman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Iceman »

It did go downhill say you where driving round in a t-54 and a challenger popped round corner but its so better balance now only play Tanks
Matt

Post by Matt »

US, UK, Russia and Germany all to 10.0 for ground battles.

Don't really play anymore because High tier is an absolute mess, premium players buying into the tier and not having any other back up tanks makes rounds rather quick and fruitless, couple that with people buying 10.0 premium helicopters and instantly coming in and smashing you with ATGM out of nowhere makes for an unfun experience. This alone totally put me off the game. Sunk well over 2000 hours into it, its just Gaijin's business model totally sucks and has had a negative effect on the game as a result.

Low tier, 5.7 and lower still makes for good games, especially on sim.