MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
DonPoedel

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD

Post by DonPoedel »

Any Rippers gonna buy this game? Releases in 3 weeks.

vinnie118

Re: MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD

Post by vinnie118 »

just preodered it and cant wait to play it ^.^
DonPoedel

Post by DonPoedel »

We could team up :D
Creation

Post by Creation »

yeah will be doing
DonPoedel

Post by DonPoedel »

bump
Anders

Post by Anders »

Game is out, I am active! Message me on disco if you'd like to play.
I've played with a full squad of real friends and we've just beat the t-rex. I'll be happy to help!
DonPoedel

Post by DonPoedel »

Anders wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm Game is out, I am active! Message me on disco if you'd like to play.
I've played with a full squad of real friends and we've just beat the t-rex. I'll be happy to help!
Yeah me and a friend killed it first try and now we are farming him and we cannot kill it. But we can organize a RIP hunting event maybe?

PS. If you are like me and have connection issues do this, right-click your steam shortcut on desktop and click properties:
Steams new UI uses a new system that screws with MHW online services, I added these launch option and haven't DC'ed once. Restart your steam to make it work. This changes it back to the old steam UI. You do need to start Steam through that shortcut if you want to play MH.
Last edited by DonPoedel on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anders

Post by Anders »

It gets harder hunting together, if you're struggling you might be better off farming him solo, mhw adjusts the difficulties with how many people are in the squad
DonPoedel

Post by DonPoedel »

I know, but that's whats it's all about. Still use basic armor, don't wanna waste mats on a set I'm gonna use for 2 hunts. What weapon do you use?
Creation

Post by Creation »

using dual blades right now feeling pretty badass.

Online servers are ass right now getting d/c'd mid fight so being playing solo for the most part
Anders

Post by Anders »

I'm on sword and shield primarily , and charge blade on the side.
I wouldn't worry about materials this early.
Very soon you'll get armor that upgrades with different points so get armor against electric and fire. Maybe dragon too

The tobi-kadashi armor is pretty good, you'll need it later unless a better electric armor comes around the next few monsters for me
DonPoedel

Post by DonPoedel »

True, I use sword and shield and the bow. I used dual blade in MH4.
DonPoedel

Post by DonPoedel »

Creation wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 pm using dual blades right now feeling pretty badass.

Online servers are ass right now getting d/c'd mid fight so being playing solo for the most part
To fix that use look at my earlier post. It isnt capcoms servers. Steams new UI en friends system screws things up. And make sure that you send data to them that could be a problem as well.
xoF

Post by xoF »

Just started yesterday. Once I get some proper gear I'm up for some RIP huntin :-)