An apology and appeal to join - RUZE

This forum provides an area for Drunken, lost or just generally confused subjects.
No talk about PC games.
Rules still apply though.
RUZE

An apology and appeal to join - RUZE

Post by RUZE »

Hello [RIP] Rusty In Places

my names RUZE or Kallum. You may know me from Squad.

I'm writing this forum post in hopes that I will be given another chance at joining the [RIP] Rusty In Places clan.

Firstly, I would like to apologise to all the public players with whom I may of had any kind of negative experience with on the [RIP] Rusty In Places UK/EU [ENG] Sq#1 server.

Secondly, I would like to apologise to all the public players with whom I may of had any kind of negative experience with on the [RIP] Rusty In Places UK/EU [ENG] Sq#1 server.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with me from Squad already, I tend to have some of the most hours played on the squad server. I seed servers when I can and I mostly squad lead and command. Also, I help enforce rules because I spend so much time on this server, I want to make the experience playing on the server the best for myself and for other players.

I know my past is chequered and I admit I have been kicked for calling an admin a homophobic slur. this was a long time ago and no such incident as occurred since. this was very early on when I started playing squad and didn't take things as serious as I do now. I can assure you I do not hold such views and this was a one-off incident of me being Irresponsible for having my squad disbanded in game.

I originally applied online but then did not follow the process any further by hopping on to teamspeak for an interview.

Then when I reapplied later on and had an interview, I was rejected because I had been rejected on the previous occasion despite not receiving any contact nor attending any kind of interview.

I understand my rejection because of notes on my battlemetrics profile. I thought that because I always squad lead and because of the number of hours I play on the server, that I would have been able to at least have a grace/trial period to prove my behaviour whilst representing RIP.

The way I act and have acted in the past is because I only represent myself. I have every intention of representing RIP appropriately.

I do not act in any way to be intentionally confrontational or unpleasant. My only concern is trying to work together as a team to win the game.

I know some have issues with my comms over command channel.

This is only fueled by my passion and desire to win. Because I also regularly command, I feel like it's my responsibility to organise other squads and to call out squads who are not doing something useful or productive and/or not playing the current obj. etc.

Over the past few weeks, I have worked on improving my behavior and attitude positively towards others on the server. I know it can come off as confrontational. It's definitely something I intend to work on should I become a member of RIP. I genuinely wouldn't want to represent the community badly.

I appreciate the members of RIP who have put in good words for me and for those who regularly hop into my squad.

Regards,
RUZE.
Trixy
Major
Major

Re: An apology and appeal to join - RUZE

Post by Trixy »

Hi Ruze,

I was the Recruitment Officer who initially rejected your application back in April this year. I appreciate your honesty, and apologizing for calling one of our admins 'gay' a mere 6 months ago, but I must stand by my decision to deny your application.

Thank you for applying to RIP. We hope you'll continue to enjoy our servers.
★Initial Training Group CO★