DONT JOIN RIP

This forum provides an area for Drunken, lost or just generally confused subjects.
No talk about PC games.
Rules still apply though.
Noodle with a gun

DONT JOIN RIP

Post by Noodle with a gun »

So i wanted to join RIP, been around for over 1 year.
I am not alloud to join, since i have another steam account with a vac ban of over 1400 days ago that i not even use.

So if i didnt tell em i have another account, they would have let me joined.
NOW THAT IS A DUMB RULE

oyea and they now kick me from the server as soon as i join :)

My advice, DONT EVER JOIN RIP
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: DONT JOIN RIP

Post by BleakMaker »

Hi Noodle,

Thank you for coming to our forums.
As you have experienced we do not accept people who have received a vac ban being it on a different account will not matter.

When you applied you agreed with these terms as we make you agree with our rules.

You are not getting kicked from our servers everytime you join you are actually banned.
If you wish to appeal this please do so in the correct section on our forum.

I did already check for you and the reason for your ban is misconduct on our server towards RIP.
I would advise you for the future to carefully read the terms/rules before trying to join another clan.

Also we are all adults here if you get rejected it is not the end of the world and there is no need for behaviour like this.

I wish you a Happy Easter!

Bleak.
Dildo McBaggins
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Dildo McBaggins »

Judging by the justified ban you received. Seems like the rule did its job. :wave:

My advice, don’t cheat.

A big thank you to all the RO’s for all the work you do. Keeping the undesirables at bay.
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

I moved your topic in the correct section of the forums, as it is an overall recommandation from you not to join the clan, not only squad specific. Coz your application would have also been rejected in any game we have a platoon for.

And your ban is also for every gameserver we run.
As your post is worded, like you don't want to start a useful discussion but just air your frustration, there is no point in keeping this thread open. So topic got locked.