Mouse died, looking for a new one!

This forum provides an area for Drunken, lost or just generally confused subjects.
No talk about PC games.
Rules still apply though.
VoidProxy
Corporal
Corporal

Mouse died, looking for a new one!

Post by VoidProxy »

Hi guys!

So recently my mouse has started acting up and today the forward page and backwards button have just stopped working so I'm looking for a replacement. Right now I have a Corsair M65 RGB Pro, I don't care much for what brand it is, I just want a nice mouse that's a bit on the 'heavy' side, so no mouses like those Model O- mouses that have loads of cutouts to make it lighter.

Maybe something with a few macros? and it has to be wired!
I don't really know where to look so I'm curious for you guy's opinion!

Cheers in advance! :D
★ Recruitment Officer ★
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Mouse died, looking for a new one!

Post by BleakMaker »

It is amazing yes it is wireless but they have proven and I have tested it there is no difference between wired and not wired with this mouse it is even better response than my old g402 wired mouse.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/product ... mouse.html
Doctor Jam
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Doctor Jam »

I'd recommend the Roccat Kone XTD. i've Had mine for years and never had any issues. Its also got removable weights if you like a heavy mouse.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/roccat-kone-x ... NsQAvD_BwE
Haarfagr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Haarfagr »

Logitech G502. I've had G703, Mx518, G402 etc.. G502 is the best I've ever used. Loads of buttons that I find useful and it's on the bigger, heavier side (Can choose how heavy you want it etc)... It's my favourite mouse ever :P I have the wireless one, but the wired is just as good.
Plan B
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Plan B »

Usually I recommend the g403, but it sounds like you would like the g502 a lot like the others have commented. +1 from me for it ^^
Trixy
Major
Major

Post by Trixy »

Absolutely Logitech, no matter what model. I'd go wired all the way (do not listen to Bleak), and would suggest the Logitech G502 Hero if u want mucho macros. For simple me, it's the G403. Two extra buttons and I'ma good to go.
★Initial Training Group CO★
Haarfagr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Haarfagr »

I have nothing but great experience with wireless Logitech mice. NO latency or lag what so ever. I will never go back to wired :D
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BleakMaker »

People will keep crying that wired will always be better until they tried a wireless logitech mouse...
VoidProxy
Corporal
Corporal

Post by VoidProxy »

I went ahead and picked up a G604 Lightspeed wireless mouse!
I looked alot into logitech since everyone here suggested that pretty much and I really like it. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
★ Recruitment Officer ★
falcon.3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by falcon.3 »

Using a Logitech G603 (https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/product ... mouse.html) and it works fantastic: wireless but the reaction time is so fast I can't feel a difference with a wired mouse. The batteries (2x AA) make it not a light mouse to use but that is just my preference. Battery life is about 8 to 12 months (no kidding) with my usage.

f3
Laeknir
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2

Post by Laeknir »

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/sale/rodents/mouse/

i've found this is a good spot for you Void, relativley cheap to find you a replacment. not sure about shipping sorry, could be a problem.

Long story short. Get a grip or act. Doing nothing won't help anyway- DonPoedel 2020
VoidProxy
Corporal
Corporal

Post by VoidProxy »

Laeknir wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:19 pm https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/sale/rodents/mouse/

i've found this is a good spot for you Void, relativley cheap to find you a replacment. not sure about shipping sorry, could be a problem.
to be fair, most of those are wired
★ Recruitment Officer ★
zdn

Post by zdn »

Can sign the g502 is the best. After my old 502 broke i switched to roccat and then switched back to the g502. This mouse just feels like my d*ck in my hand ergonomically speaking ;).

Btw. take the wired version. Cable will always better and doesn't pollute the environment with unnecessary battery production.