Squad on-hold

This forum provides an area for Drunken, lost or just generally confused subjects.
No talk about PC games.
Rules still apply though.
PYRO
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Squad on-hold

Post by PYRO »

Guys & girls, for me the current state of the game ,it's just too frustrating !
From V15 on..the game it;s f*cked for my experience@!

The constant spikes in FPS on almost any maps.( when helis are flying close..i got 35 fps)..make's me wanna rage quit...so..no fun in that.

Before coming to this conclusion, i' tried any tweek , any setting, any advice i could get from some of you , and from the internet.
But playing on very crappy graphic setting , just to get 45 fps...f*ck me. :angry-banghead:
I can't even join clan matches...because i can't put the necessary setting on high (foliage and distance)

so until i will upgrade my PC, i will stop playing the game.

I don;t want to lose my slot in the clan , so i will keep donating every month , and i will check the forums, i hope this is enough.

Cheers :)
xoF

Re: Squad on-hold

Post by xoF »

Well...

RIP is more than games only ;) and we play lot of other stuff so maybe try some of other games in meantime?

So there is no need to quit community over single game if it's unenjoyable at current state
BabylonCome

Post by BabylonCome »

Wow, I know players who dream of getting as high as 35 fps....
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

BabylonCome wrote:Wow, I know players who dream of getting as high as 35 fps....
Babs, you old git. That was three years ago when the first vehicles got introduced...
BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon »

BabylonCome wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:17 am Wow, I know players who dream of getting as high as 35 fps....
i was thinking the same, hahahaha
BabylonCome

Post by BabylonCome »

Then don't play Arma because getting 35 fps is still a dream for most..