RIP streaming (twitch / mixer / YT / whatever)

This forum provides an area for Drunken, lost or just generally confused subjects.
No talk about PC games.
Rules still apply though.
Foxhound

RIP streaming (twitch / mixer / YT / whatever)

Post by Foxhound »

Hello! :wave: I haven't seen any topic on streaming here, so let's start one, to share knowledge/opinions, help each other, promote members' channels, the the clan e.t.c. We can post tutorials and other related stuff here, and have general discussion.

My twitch channel is foxhound47 at the moment, I was considering mixer also, but I will stay in this platform for now. So far I see it is quite complicated and experience in many fields is required, it depends also in what somebody wants to achieve.
Zodika
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: RIP streaming (twitch / mixer / YT / whatever)

Post by Zodika »

well we do have this one, although its member only :P

https://www.rustyinplaces.org/forums/9/34200
★ Recruitment Officer★
Foxhound

Post by Foxhound »

wow! thanks for the info! anyway that's just a list, this thread is a wanna-be lobby/discussion board :D
Zodika
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Zodika »

while on the topic, these people made a great guide for new streamers.

How to stream with OBS from Nerd or Die

When i stream any content, for the time being mainly being our PS matches, i use Streamlabs OBS, which i find to be amazing, and very user friendly!
They have recently added a auto setup when you boot it up the first time i believe, which makes it very easy to get startet with some basic settings, allthough you still need to setup scenes and everything to your liking.

Streamlabs OBS
★ Recruitment Officer★
Foxhound

Post by Foxhound »

thx for your responses & the guide of tips videos Zodika!

I agree with you, Streamlabs seems the most convenient free program at the moment , I have tried everything available on the streaming tools section on twitch, including the brand new, Twitch Studio Beta. The worse for me were the XSplit Broadcaster and the TSB. Player.me wasn't bad , but wasn't good enough, it had a lot community tools though.

Btw i just unlocked affiliate option, I would like to learn more on this subject right now.