Head tracking alternative

This forum provides an area for Drunken, lost or just generally confused subjects.
No talk about PC games.
Rules still apply though.
.Bole

Post by .Bole »

Okay edtracker is only 3DOF,thats for shooting a big deal?
Trackir isnt available in my country
.Bole

Post by .Bole »

Yes ,saw they are shipping to MNE,so its okay.So you are suggesting me to buy it or wait for wireless or get some other tracker.
I have read that many people are suggesting to go for 6dof. Also how precise is this edtracker?
I am just looking to use it for infantry,i have read that you cant lean,roll or something?Dont fly as much
.Bole

Re: Head tracking alternative

Post by .Bole »

Thats what i am asking i want it to use it in Arma and Squad once it gets the support.I imagine that infantry combat with edtracker gives you all,no need to use 6DOF.Most of them suggest it if you want to do flying simulators or you are flying in arma,ed ....
.Bole

Post by .Bole »

So you just strap the thing with something on headsets.Are the headsets then too heavy?
.Bole

Post by .Bole »

Nice,thanks mate
BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon »

.Bole wrote:Okay edtracker is only 3DOF,thats for shooting a big deal?
Trackir isnt available in my country
if u have money for TrackIR, set it to someone and he can send it to you by mail
Dougie.C

Post by Dougie.C »

I'll easy order and post if you're wanting trackIR buddy, no problem. Back home start of the week so should have it sent out by end of. Just fire through a PM if you want to....
.Bole

Post by .Bole »

Thanks for that dougie.I will think about it if its worth spending that much now.
Because i will aslo need pay customs so it will go probably around 200 € .
Dougie.C

Post by Dougie.C »

No worries man, and I'll easy put low declared value. :thumbup: